Some Guy's Blog

the life and times of adam - an eleven year old who is soon to be king of the world.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

pass the pumpkin pie over here

heppy thanksgiving everyonei hope your having a good one because i know the terrells and atkinsons are.well besides my great my grandma dying.But at least she is in a better place now. ONe of the resons i havent updated my blog was i was at the jesus project which let me tell you it was a blast.alright lets see what else has been going on .I need to think of something i am trying to make my post longer..........Oh!I got a nickname at the jesus project Weiners because i fell in the creek and didnt have any pants so i had to wear my osar mayer weiner sleeping pants.What else happened...........................oh yeah!we have a band name now its No Stones Remain.Because in mark jesus says,"Look at these temples.You see them.None of their stones will remain when the new jeruslem comes down to eart."Well i didn't get my post as long as i wanted oh well.1 word for you guys "peace out"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home