Some Guy's Blog

the life and times of adam - an eleven year old who is soon to be king of the world.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Great just great

the week is a blast not.Well not exactly i have got some cool stickers for my board and we went shopping and got some new clothes we as in me noah and my grandma.the not so good is my grandma is like driving me nuts man we have to be inside our house by 5:30 and we cant go any where without my grandma,i have lost my u2 pick which means alot to me and noah wont stop coming and my room to drum,when i am doing home work!!!!!!upside is i am close to my new guitar and have been practicing alot so til the see ya.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger sharon said...

Well, bummer! I sure do hope your week goes better! Are you going to the View on Wednesday? Do you need a ride? Hey, if it helps any, Jon has been driving me crazy & my boss NEVER lets me go outside!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home