Some Guy's Blog

the life and times of adam - an eleven year old who is soon to be king of the world.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

blog is back




hey guys just saying my blog is back and i am stuck between deciding on which guitar.the first one is up top next we have the orange and black one and the 2rd one is closest to the paragraph depending on which get the 2 and 1 are gonna be black i am getting very close to wich one i am getting money wise so i am gonna be freaking out about this tell me which one u like

2 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger sharon said...

I like them all!!

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Pam Terrell said...

I like the blue one, but since you said you wanted black I guess it doesn't matter in the slightest. When I pick out guitars I always go with color over sound and quality, but that's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home