Some Guy's Blog

the life and times of adam - an eleven year old who is soon to be king of the world.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

whats has been going on

Summer thats what. Today is the 4th day of summer in the Terrell household and things have been going great, so let me catch you up to date. Ok so this summer is a big one for me, it is my last summer as an 8th grader and now i am in ninth grade so to celebrate i have been alot of my friends over to work on our big skate video. For those of you who would like to watch what we have done in the past my youtube account is skatermaker45. So far the video has been coming great i have gotten most of my part done and working on tony,jesse's,and christian's so far.(best friends in Stevens Point)
I am also looking forward to Nicaragua this summer which should be a fun experience with our church.
That is all for right now,



Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home