Some Guy's Blog

the life and times of adam - an eleven year old who is soon to be king of the world.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

ok a couple of new things first tthe boyscout cross-over happened and my dad made a wicked sweet video of it.Next me and my freinds started a band calles "metalic monkeys" all we need is a lead singer and a bass player so if ya know anybody tell'em.Finally my Easter Party is to day and it's at Bowl'n Putt but i'm do'n neither .For me it's the AAAAAAAAAAARRRRCCCCCCCAAAADDDDEEEEEE

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Pam Terrell said...

I can sing...and play bass. Can I be lead singer?

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger robert terrell said...

i can be a background dancer

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger sharon said...

Rachel loves to sing & has a microphone & sound board thing a ma jig! She can sing with your mom.
I'll just bring popcorn & listen & watch your scout movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home